Plasmolifting® - 30x PRP tubes + PRP-Course for Free
Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® DPRP tubes
Plasmolifting® - 30x DPRP + PRP-Course for Free https://prp-academy.plasmolifting.world/
Plasmolifting DR. RENAT AKHMEROV PRP Tubes:
- contain an anticoagulant that prevents blood clotting and inhibits platelet aggregation;
- are classified as class II medical devices, i.e the plasma obtained using these PRP tubes can be returned to the body or injected;
- contain a thixotropic gel that separates the supernatant plasma platelet suspension from the cellular components and permits autologous plasma to gain a strong therapeutic effect.
Substances available in Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes:
- allow the extraction autologous plasma suitable for injection into the body;
- ensure sufficient platelet adsorption in a therapeutically effective concentration;
- form a reliable barrier preventing the mixing of blood plasma with red blood cells;
- do not affect the autologous plasma composition.
Main features and benefits of the new Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes
- The materials used in the production of Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes, as well as substances contained in the tubes, make it possible to extract autologous plasma which is suitable for injection into the body.
- The patented separation gel forms a reliable barrier during centrifugation, which prevents mixing of the blood plasma with the red blood cells concentrate.
- The yield of autologous blood plasma is 16-20% higher than that of the previously used Plasmolifting PRP tubes;
- The tubes are made of glass of the 3rd hydrolytic class;
- The separating gel contained therein has shear thinning properties (i.e., is thixotropic) and meets all standards developed and tested by the company Plasmolifting, including the requirements on the percentage of blood components in the resulting supernatant;
- The PRP tubes are manufactured in Italy and are classified as class IIa medical devices in accordance with Directive 93/42 / EEC and the following amendments and supplements (Directive 2007/47 / EC);
- The shelf life stated by the manufacturer is 5 years (however, we recommend to use the PRP tubes within 2 years of the date of manufacture);
- The tubes contain sodium citrate as an anticoagulant;
- Compared to other analogous products with similar characteristics and quality that meet all the requirements of the corresponding European legislation (ie legally marketed in the EU), Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes are characterized by the lowest price and the lowest price Performance ratio.
We recommend the following centrifugation parameters for the EBA 200 centrifuge: RCF =1760g, speed = 4200 rpm, duration= 5 min.
We recommend the following centrifugation parameters for the DLAB centrifuge: RCF =1760g, speed = 4100 rpm, duration= 5 min.
* For professional medical applications only