Centrifuge EBA 200 / CE from Hettich
The EBA 2OO/CE from Hettich is a practical centrifuge for low sample volumes. The small standard centrifuge is equipped with an 8-fold angle rotor for holding tubes up to a volume of 15 ml.
We recommend the following centrifugation parameters for the D-PRP tubes: RCF = 1760 g, speed = 4200 rpm, duration = 5 min.
We recommend the following centrifugation parameters for the Plasmolifting GenLife PRP Premium tubes: RCF = 1600 g, speed = 4080 rpm, duration = 12 min.
The Hettich EBA 200 centrifuge is the ideal centrifuge for your doctor's office: it generates a maximum RCF of 3.461 and can accommodate many different sample tubes. You can also use glass tubes without an adapter. Adapters for various other blood collection tubes are available on request.
Product details of the Hettich centrifuge EBA 200
- Small centrifuge Hettich EBA 200
- Especially user friendly
- One-handed lid closure
- Lid opening by pressing a button
- Lid lock and lid lock allow the lid to open only when the rotor is completely stopped
- Impulse key for short centrifugation steps
- Membrane keyboard allows hygienic input of patient data
- Housing and cover made of shock-resistant plastic
- Lid inside made of metal
- With overheating protection
- Compact dimensions - also suitable for small laboratories
- Usable with different sample tubes
Technical details about the Hettich EBA 200 centrifuge
- 8-fold angle rotor
- Can be used with tubes with a volume of up to 15 ml
- Voltage: 208 - 240 V 1~
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Connected load: 65 VA
- Emitted interference, Immunity: EN / IEC 61326, Class B
- air cooling
- Max. Capacity: 8 x 15 ml
- Max RPM (speed): 6000min-1
- Max. RCF: 3461
- Running time: 1 - 99 minutes, continuous, short run (impulse button)
- Dimensions: 22.8 x 26.2 x 35.2 cm
- Weight: about 8 kg
The small centrifuge Hettich EBA 200 is delivered to you including 8-fold angle rotor.
* For professional medical applications only