Plasmolifting PRP Tubes (20 pieces)
D-PRP Blood Collection Tubes (20 PRP tubes ) for Use in Cosmetic Dermatology (Hair Loss, Age-related skin changes), Dentistry and Orthopedics:
- are suitable for PRP and Plasmolifting procedure;
- are made of glass of the 3rd hydrolytic class;
- contain a high-quality separator gel that creates a perfect barrier between the plasma component and formed blood elements;
- contain an anticoagulant that prevents blood clotting and inhibits platelet aggregation;
- are certified as IIa class medical device in line with the Directive 93/42/EEC and subsequent amendments and additions.
We recommend the following centrifugation parameters for the EBA 200 centrifuge: RCF =1760g, speed = 4200 rpm, duration= 5 min.
We recommend the following centrifugation parameters for the DLAB centrifuge: RCF =1760g, speed = 4100 rpm, duration= 5 min.
Our PRP tubes:
Specifications for this item
Brand Name D-PRP
- Glass blood collection tubes;
- Size: 15 x 100 mm;
- Volume: 9 ml;
- IIa class medical device.
prevents blood clotting
It is used in vivo
- Qualitative absorbtion
- Increased concentration of the platelet
- The delimitation layer is clearly outlined
- Good (perfect) fixation of erythrocytes
- It does not affect the composition of the platelet autoplasma
The aspect of the blood in the Plasmolifting PRP tubes after centrifugation:
- Platelet autoplasma 4.5 ± 0.5 ml
- Absorption gel
- Erythrocyte – leukocyte clot
Centrifuge 5 minutes, 4,000 rpm
* For professional medical applications only