Plasmolifting® - 2x PRP sample tubes
The use of the specialized high-quality vacuum tubes is one of the key factors in ensuring efficacy and safety of the procedure performed with our technology.
The tubes distributed by Plasmolifting company allow to obtain high-purity autologous blood plasma with therapeutic properties, significantly increasing treatment efficacy.
Substances available in Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes:
- allow the extraction autologous plasma suitable for injection into the body;
- ensure sufficient platelet adsorption in a therapeutically effective concentration;
- form a reliable barrier preventing the mixing of blood plasma with red blood cells;
- do not affect the autologous plasma composition.
Main features and benefits of the new Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes
- The materials used in the production of Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes, as well as substances contained in the tubes, make it possible to extract autologous plasma which is suitable for injection into the body.
- The patented separation gel forms a reliable barrier during centrifugation, which prevents mixing of the blood plasma with the red blood cells concentrate.
- The yield of autologous blood plasma is 16-20% higher than that of the previously used Plasmolifting PRP tubes;
- The centrifuge parameters recommended by the manufacturer were tested and coordinated by the developer of the Plasmolifting technology Dr. Renat Akhmerov and have a capacity of 4000 rpm for a duration of 5 minutes;
- The tubes are made of glass of the 3rd hydrolytic class;
- The separating gel contained therein has shear thinning properties (i.e., is thixotropic) and meets all standards developed and tested by the company Plasmolifting, including the requirements on the percentage of blood components in the resulting supernatant;
- The PRP tubes are manufactured in Italy and are classified as class IIa medical devices in accordance with Directive 93/42 / EEC and the following amendments and supplements (Directive 2007/47 / EC);
- The shelf life stated by the manufacturer is 5 years (however, we recommend to use the PRP tubes within 2 years of the date of manufacture);
- The tubes contain sodium citrate as an anticoagulant;
- Compared to other analogous products with similar characteristics and quality that meet all the requirements of the corresponding European legislation (ie legally marketed in the EU), Plasmolifting® DR. RENAT AKHMEROV® PRP tubes are characterized by the lowest price and the lowest price Performance ratio.
* For professional medical applications only