General questions about Plasmolifting PRP method:
1. What is the difference between plasmolifting PRP and plasmophoresis?
These two concepts are similar only in title. PLAZMOLIFTING technology is designed to accelerate tissue regeneration. Since the volume of plasma separated during the procedures is minimal, the method poses no danger to life. As for plasmaphoresis, it is a completely different technology.
2. What is the difference between plasmolifting and PRP method?
Of all such methods, which are common in Russia, only PLAZMOLIFTING tm is officially allowed. It, unlike PRP, is adapted for use in cosmetology.
3. have clinical trials of plasmolifting method been conducted?
Yes, such trials have been conducted for eight years.
4. Can plasma injections serve as a trigger for cancer cell growth?
No, because the growth factors contained in platelets do not have oncogenic properties and therefore cannot cause cell mutation.
5. Are stem cells used in the procedures?
6. Is laser plasmolifting more effective than conventional PRP?
Using a laser may increase the cost of the procedure rather than the efficiency. The advantages of this method have not been proven.
7. At what age is plasma treatment allowed?
Since the age of 15.
8. Who applied this method for the first time?
The very first was the publication of R. Akhmerov. In addition, the term "plasmolifting" was coined by Renat Akhmerov.
9. What determines the cost of the procedure? They say that the cost of PRP does not exceed 20 USD?
The price includes many components, the most "weighty" of which is intellectual property.
10. If Plasmolifting PRP is done to a patient with hepatitis, syphilis or HIV, what are the consequences?
It will not cause any problems, but patients with such diseases are excluded from the group for procedures.
11. Is there a risk of HIV, syphilis, herpes, hepatitis from plasma injections?
Since all tools and consumables used are sterile and disposable, there is no risk.
12. What tests should be done before the procedures?
The so-called small preoperative list includes: clinical and biochemical blood tests as well as tests for markers for HIV, hepatitis and other infectious diseases.
13. Does this method have any contraindications?
Yes. These include all serious and systemic diseases. You can find out more about contraindications at the consultation.
14. Is one procedure enough to get a result?
40% of patients talk about a positive effect after the first session. Repeated sessions make it stronger. A full course usually consists of 4 sessions.
15. How often should I repeat the treatment course?
It depends on individual characteristics. Usually 2 courses per year are required to achieve maximum results. The effect of the treatment can last up to two years.
16. Can plasmolifting deplete the body's resources?
No, it is impossible.
17. How many treatments are included in the treatment course?
Four. The interval between them is 7-10 days.
18. Is the procedure performed on an empty stomach?
Yes, it's desirable.
19. What are the recommendations after plasmolifting?
Stick to a healthy lifestyle.
20. Do you get painkillers before the procedures?
This is only necessary if the patient is hypersensitive. Usually no anesthesia is required.
21. What are plasma therapies and plasmoplasty?
It doesn't make any sense, it's the fiction of those who don't squeal about stealing other people's ideas.
22. Is there a mystical component in treating with blood fractions?
Probably not. The authors of the method developed it based only on scientific research and the laws of cellular activity.
23. Why are pregnancy and breastfeeding considered contraindications for plasma injection?
In order not to violate the principle of non-interference in these processes.
24. Is the result guaranteed when using this technique?
As with any other method of treatment, it is difficult to talk about guarantees. But the effectiveness is between 60% and 80%. To get a sustainable result, you need to take a full course of four procedures.
25. Do PRP injections leave bruises?
Sometimes it happens. As with mesotherapy.
26. Is it possible to take a course of PRP in summer?
Summer is the recommended time for procedures. During this period, the skin is exposed to the intense sun, which creates a risk of burns and can lead to the appearance of pigment spots. The course of plasmolifting both before and after vacation effectively fights these phenomena, as well as prevents photo aging.
27. How to determine the feasibility of a rejuvenating course of Plasmolifting PRP?
To find out if the method is shown to you personally, come to the consultation and ask your doctor this question.
28. Do I need to have my face cleaned before the procedure?
It is not necessary.
29. Is it possible to combine PRP method with other cosmetological methods?
You can do that with anyone.
30. Dr. Akhmerov once said that Plasmolifting PRP was designed for use in maxillofacial surgery, not for rejuvenation. Is it possible to conclude that rejuvenation procedures using this method are ineffective?
No, it's not a correct conclusion. The method is fully adapted for use in cosmetology. With its help, good sustainable results are obtained.
31. In one procedure, is it possible to perform Plasmolifting PRP not only the face, but also lashes and hair?
It is possible.
32. Will there be a rejuvenation effect after two sessions?
This is the minimum number of sessions required. In general, PLAZMOLIFTING PRP has a cumulative (increasing from procedure to procedure) effect. The standard course includes four sessions.
33. Is it true that PLAZMOLIFTING PRP can completely cure alopecia, regardless of its causes?
It is one of the most effective methods in the world for treating hair loss. There is no alternative to it in this area. And while it doesn't offer a 100% guarantee, you can confidently say that it is effective in 60-80% of cases.
34. Do I need to shave my hair before treatment?
35. Is there a risk of "getting hooked" on plasmolifting? What are the consequences of stopping the procedures?
Absolutely not! If there are no repeated courses for any reason, there are no symptoms of habituation. Just the cells gradually return to their original state, slowly losing the resulting energy of youth.
36. Is it true that the method will not help those who have deep wrinkles? Is there an age limit to the effectiveness of Plasmolifting PRP?
There is, it's 75 years. It's not true that the method is ineffective for pronounced wrinkles and soft tissue atrophy. It's just that in more complicated cases you need a course of 6 procedures instead of 4.
37. How many procedures do I need to do in order for hair loss to stop completely?
Two is enough.
38. How long after the procedure begins hair growth?
One to two months.
39. How long does it take for the eyelashes to grow?
Two to three months.
40. After two plasmolifting PRP sessions, I stopped losing my hair. How long will the effect last?
Six months to two years.
41. Is it possible to get rid of expression wrinkles with plasma injections?
After the treatment, small wrinkles (like a grid around the eyes) should be smoothed out.
42. Can plasmolifting be called an alternative to biorevitalization? Which of the two methods is better?
We can call it an alternative. I think that plasmolifting is better, because it is more natural.
43. Plasmolifting PRP is better than mesotherapy?
You can't compare these methods because they're not equal.
44. Is it possible to tighten the skin with a Plasmoliftig PRP?
Yes, you can, but within 2-3 mm.
45. Is it possible to combine plasmolifting PRP procedure with other procedures for rejuvenation?
Preferably. Combination with other methods gives the greatest effect.
46. Isn't injecting plasma into the neck and chest area dangerous?
It's not dangerous. The method PLAZMOLIFTING PRP has no effect on hormonal status and does not lead to mutations.
47. Is it possible to tighten the breasts with plasmolifting PRP?
No, only breast plasmolifting can help.
48. What time is recommended for women to perform plasmolifting (is there a dependence on the period of menstrual cycle)?
It is recommended to perform procedures between menstruations.
49. How long should I wait after I stop breastfeeding to start PRP injections?
Between 4 and 6 months.
50. Is it possible to count on successful dental implantation after plasmolifting PRP? How many procedures are required in this case?
It is possible. Plasmolifting technology accelerates the implantation process and stimulates osseointegration. In addition, platelet-enriched plasma is used to inhibit rejection of the implant. Two procedures are required.
51. How long does the treatment of periodontosis and periodontitis last?
52. Does Plasmolifting PRP improve the healing processes of sinus-lifting and bone grafting?
Of course it does. That's why this method was developed.